We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Whisk the egg whites with a pinch of salt. Add the yolks one by one, mixing well after each one. Then add the semolina in the rain, mixing well. The composition is put in a round shape well greased with butter. Bake at 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until browned on top.
While it is in the oven, mix the milk with the sugar and put it on the fire, stirring constantly, until the sugar melts. Leave it on the fire until the milk is heated, it should not boil. Add the vanilla essence to the milk. When the pudding is ready, pour the hot milk over it.
Cut the middle with a glass (the middle part is eaten by the youngest member of the family) :) Serve cold with cream, chocolate or jam.
Semolina pudding with cherries - the dessert that will make you feel good!
The best way to lift your spirits is to eat something delicious. If you like cherries desserts, then this recipe is just right for you! The delicious and simple semolina pudding with cherries is an excellent delicacy, which you can serve with your morning coffee.
-a teaspoon of baking powder
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Beat the eggs with 100 g of sugar in a bowl.
2.Then add melted and cooled butter, yogurt, semolina, baking powder and flour.
3.Put the lemon peel through the grater and add it to the dough (to taste).
4. Beat the composition with the mixer until it is homogeneous and will get the consistency of thick cream.
5. Transfer it to the baking tray, greased with butter.
6. Wash and dry the cherries or cherries. Remove the seeds from them.
7.Place the fruits on the semolina composition, dipping them halfway into it.
8. Bake the pudding for about 25-30 minutes in the preheated oven to 180 ° C.
9. While it is baking, prepare the syrup: squeeze the lemon juice and pour it into a saucepan. Add 50 g of sugar, water and bring the composition to a boil.
10. Boil the syrup on low heat for about 5 minutes.
11. Remove the pudding from the oven and prick it in many places with a dry, clean toothpick. Pour the hot syrup over it, using a spoon.
Pudding with cottage cheese and apples & # 8211 a perfect combination! So delicious that you can't get enough of the taste!
Although there are a multitude of pudding recipes with cottage cheese, every housewife has her favorite one. We come to prove to you that with a simple, at first sight, pudding you can amaze even the most skilled gourmet. We present you a delicious pudding recipe with cottage cheese and apples. This amazing delicacy is complemented by a special aroma of lemon peel and walnuts. Enjoy your loved ones with a very fluffy and delicious dessert.
-1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the lemon. Mix the grated peel of half a lemon with the grated ginger.
2. Pour boiling water into the bowl of raisins and let them soak for 10 minutes.
3. Wash the apples. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Cut them into thin slices. Mix them with lemon juice, ginger with lemon peel, raisins and 50 g of sugar. Leave the mixture at room temperature for 60 minutes.
4. Chop the cashews with a food processor.
5. Mix the cottage cheese with the yolks and remaining sugar.
6. Add the semolina, vanilla sugar, chopped walnuts and baking powder to the cheese mixture. Stir.
7. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until you get a foam with stable tips.
7. Add the apples and egg white foam to the mixture with the cheese. Keep a few slices of apple for decoration.
8. Line a baking sheet with paper, grease it with butter and sprinkle it with breadcrumbs.
9. Pour the resulting mixture into the mold. Even out it with a spatula. Garnish with apple slices.
10. Cover the baking tin with aluminum foil and place in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 45 minutes.
Watch the preparation in the video below.
Our team wishes you good luck with your loved ones!
Surprise Recipe - Moldovan Cakes
Tasty and beautiful, according to a recipe by Sanda Marin
We use the dough… per 1 kg of flour, 8-10 yolks, depending on how big the eggs are, 300 g sugar, a packet of butter (we use 200 g, but you can also put 250, the dough does not change), a few tablespoons of oil which are used to knead and spread the sheets, a pinch of salt, 50 g of yeast, 500 ml of milk, vanilla sugar, rum essence, grated lemon peel and 50 g of orange butter to grease the trays.
Filling: about 150 walnuts peeled and ground, 5-6 tablespoons full of sugar, 1-2 tablespoons cocoa, the 8 or 10 egg whites used in the dough, rum essence, raisins, or pieces of shit, each as he wants. On top: a beaten egg, whole walnut kernel, a few pieces.
Mix the yeast with a little sugar and 2-3 tablespoons of warm milk and set aside for 10 minutes. Take a handful of flour (about 4-5 tablespoons) and scald with 100 ml of boiling milk, stirring often until this dough becomes like a paste. It's the eclair dough. Allow to cool.
Put the rest of the flour in a bowl, make a hole in the middle and put all the ingredients together, including the mayonnaise and the cooled eclair dough, except for the milk which is added gradually, because it may be too much or too much. if necessary, this depends on the degree of humidity of the flour.
The oil is not put in the dough, it is only used to anoint the hands during kneading. Work the dough well for half an hour, if possible.
If not, then at least 10-15 minutes. After the crust is homogenized, you can grease your hands with oil to make it easier to knead. Finally, leave the crust in the basin covered with a clean napkin, next to a heat source, to leaven for 2-3 hours.
In order for the dough to be successful, all the ingredients are left on the kitchen table in the evening, so that they all have the same temperature when you use them.
During this time you can make the filling: the ground walnuts are mixed with sugar and cocoa, then with the beaten egg whites (you can use fewer egg whites, only 4 or 5, put the rest in the freezer and then use them for something else), and finally it is flavored with rum essence or rum and the raisins or shit cut into pieces are incorporated.
After the dough has risen, also with the hands greased with oil, divide it into 3 and make 3 thick sheets, on the board also greased with oil, sheets that are greased with walnuts, then rolled, and finally the cake is woven into 3 , or each roll can be a separate cake.
Grease the trays with solid butter, or use baking paper greased with butter and put the cakes in the trays, leaving them to rise for another half an hour. Before putting them in the hot oven, grease them with beaten egg on top and decorate with a few pieces of walnut kernels.
Keep in the oven for approx. an hour, an hour and a quarter on the right heat, and they come out when they are red, immediately turning on the board or on a wooden bottom.
Pudding with sweet cow cheese, semolina and raisins!
The pudding with sweet cottage cheese, semolina and raisins is delicious, fine, soft, fluffy and moderately sweet. A useful breakfast for the whole family! We recommend that you prepare it! You won t regret!
-600 g of sweet cottage cheese (soft, pasty, we used one with 5% fat)
-70 g of sugar (or to taste)
-200 g of fermented cream
1.Mix the semolina with the fermented cream. Let them interact for 15 minutes, so that the semolina hydrates and swells.
2.Wash the raisins and cover them with boiling water. Let them simmer for 10 minutes. Then take them out of the water and dry them with paper towels.
3. Beat the eggs, caster sugar, vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt with the mixer until they turn into a frothy, fluffy and whitish composition.
Beating the eggs is optional. But the pudding with beaten eggs is much fluffier and finer.
4.Add the sweet cottage cheese and baking powder to the bowl with the semolina and cream. Blend everything with a blender until you get a fine and homogeneous composition (you can pass the cheese through a small sieve).
5. Gradually incorporate (in 3 steps) the egg composition into the cheese mixture, mixing with a spatula.
6. Add the raisins. Stir.
7. Line the bottom of the tray with baking paper. Grease the walls with butter and sprinkle with semolina.
8. Transfer the obtained composition to the prepared tray, spreading it evenly. Rotate and beat the table tray several times to flatten the surface of the pudding and allow any air bubbles to come out of it.
9. Bake the pudding for 40-45 minutes in the preheated oven to 180 ° C.
10. Allow to cool completely. During this process she leaves a little.
11. Remove it from the tray and place it on a plate.
12. Portion it and serve it. You can prepare it in the evening and enjoy it for breakfast!
The recipe for semolina pudding with cherry jam
We also incorporate the egg whites in the semolina composition. Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next. Semolina with milk and jam is a traditional Romanian dessert, extremely easy to make and very popular in the country. It is ideal for puddings, semolina dumplings, cakes, milk pies and semolina. Milk semolina is one of the desserts of childhood, but also one that any parent would.
Gray with milk and bitter cherry jam. When the semolina has cooled, add the yolks and mix well.
Recipe - The finest and most flavorful pudding with cottage cheese and semolina. I decorated it with fruit to make it look tastier, but it's optional
The finest and most flavorful pudding with cottage cheese and semolina - To prepare it, you need the following ingredients:
- 1 kg of cottage cheese
- 250 g semolina
- 8 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
Method of preparation:
1. For starters, grind the cottage cheese with a blender. After obtaining a fine cream, add the eggs and mix very well.
2. Pour the resulting mixture into a bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients mentioned above and mix with a mixer. In the end we have to get a soft and homogeneous dough.
3. Pour the dough into a tray covered with baking paper, then bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes. We test with a toothpick if the pudding is ready. At the end, decorate with powdered sugar or chocolate.
CORN Pudding with Raisins - fasting recipe
Corn is a useful cereal for dietary preparations because it is low in fat, calories and sugar. In addition, cornmeal is rich in fiber, which helps maintain satiety, stimulate digestion and weight loss.
The pudding we present to you can also be eaten by diabetics, because it does not contain sugar. Contains complex carbohydrates that keep energy levels stable. Corn fiber helps regulate blood glucose and lower cholesterol.
Corn and Raisin Pudding
Organic corn is a good source of vitamin C and magnesium. Contains vitamins B3, B5 and B6, potassium, phosphorus and manganese.
Corn impresses with its diverse content of antioxidants: anthocyanins, beta-carotene, caffeic acid, coumaric acid, ferulic acid, syringic acid, vanillic acid, protocatechuic acid, zeaxanthin and lutein (the latter two have been associated with vision health and cataract prevention.
A study showed that raisins retain minerals and much of the phytochemicals and antioxidants found in fresh grapes. They contain potassium, magnesium and dietary fiber beneficial for the cardiovascular system and reduce the risk of diabetes.
Corn and raisin pudding - recipe
• 1 cup of corn
• 1 cup of raisins
• ½ cup of whole semolina
• 50 g of nuts or almonds
• 1 liter of water or soy milk
• 1 tablespoon grated lemon / orange peel
Boil water or milk in a pot. When the liquid warms up a little, add 1 tablespoon of cornstarch and 1 tablespoon of semolina and mix. Use a wire to avoid the formation of lumps.
When the liquid starts to boil, gradually incorporate the rest of the corn and semolina, mixing with the polenta tool. Let simmer for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add the raisins, finely chopped or chopped walnut kernels and grated citrus peel. Stir and remove from the heat.
Move the composition into bowls or plates. If you think it is not sweet enough, you can add a little honey after it has cooled (except for diabetics).
Garnish with fruit on top. You can also use raisins, or fresh seasonal fruits.
"Recipes for Our Health", Elena Pridie
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic illnesses or follow drug treatments, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.