We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
200 grams of butter, which must be very soft, mix with two tablespoons of honey until very well incorporated.
Meanwhile, melt the chocolate together with the rest of the butter and when it has melted, add the butter, stirring well until it is homogenous.
In the butter mixed with honey, add the yogurt and mix well.
After the yogurt has been incorporated, add the rest of the honey and the melted chocolate, if you find it too bitter, you can add more honey.
Add the baking powder and milk, stirring constantly.
Add the flour gradually until you get a composition similar to that for the cake, you may need more or less flour.
The composition is placed in a lined tray and put in the oven over low heat.
Leave until it forms a crust on top.
Inside the composition is soft, the toothpick test does not work here.
Leave to cool and then powder with sugar and cut into the desired shapes.
Fine cake with ness
It is super good, I have been cooking this recipe for years, we are not tired of it.
It's delicious, I've been making this recipe for a few years. It melts in your mouth.
I made this cake for my children and instead of ness I used Nessquik or chicory. It is very good. The text says something about a picture, where is it? The sheets are baked at 150-180 gr. and it's easier if you use baking paper instead of greasing and lining the tray.
For someone who can't stand the worktops, this is an excellent cake with a worktop because you can't feel it. It melts in your mouth.
Cake with ness - Recipes
100 g roasted and chopped walnuts
Method of preparation :
countertop : in a bowl mix the yolks with 100 g of sugar until they become frothy, then add the ness dissolved in boiled water, mix for about 5 minutes. Separately mix the egg whites with a pinch of salt, add 100 g of remaining sugar, mixing until you get a hard and glossy meringue over the meringue, add the yolk foam above (stirring a few times with a spoon), then flour mixed with baking powder .
Bake the composition in a tray (25 * 35 cm) lined with baking paper, in the preheated oven, at 180 degrees Celsius, about 15-20 minutes. Let the countertop cool, then cut it into 2 or 3.
Cream : mix whole eggs with sugar, then add the ness. Put on the steam bath until the cream thickens. Let cool. We mix the butter (I used only 200 g) at room temperature a little, and over it we add one lg of chilled cream.
Assembly: 1/3 wheat-1/3 cream-1/3 wheat-1/3 cream-1/3 wheat-1/3 cream-decor
Mix the egg whites, when they have hardened, gradually add the sugar and continue mixing until the sugar melts.
Add sifted flour, baking powder, poppy seeds and coconut. Mix with light movements from top to bottom, in a circle. Wallpaper the form with baking paper or oil and flour and pour the composition. Bake in the preheated oven until golden.
Put the milk to boil with the sugar. Mix the flour with a little milk, and then add the yolks. After the milk has boiled, pour it over the yolks, mix, then put back on the heat and mix until it thickens. Set aside and allow to cool. Add butter, ness and vanilla essence and mix.
Assembling the cake
Put 3/4 of the cream on the cooled countertop, and place the biscuits on top of the cream, one next to the other. They can be soaked in a little coffee, but it's optional.
The rest of the cream (1/4) is put over the biscuits.
Sprinkle with coconut and leave to cool overnight. The next day it is cut into slices, cleaning the knife before each slice.
Ingredients cake with ness cream and meringue top with walnuts
- 175 grams of raw egg white (ie 6 egg whites from medium eggs)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 250 grams of sugar
- 160 grams of ground walnuts
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract or 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 4 medium whole eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 150 grams of sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract or 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 2 tablespoons ness coffee
- 400 grams of Covalact Country Butter with 80% fat, soft
- I used callebaut crispearls, you can use grated dark chocolate or other chocolate decorations, chopped walnuts from the knife, etc.
In short, about the ingredients
For starters, let's start with ness cream. It is based on a steaming cream, so it will need time to cool. Before that, take a look at the picture with the ingredients below. Don't you have them all in the fridge or pantry? They are very affordable ingredients, you don't need anything very expensive or exotic for this cake with ness cream and meringue leaves with walnut, sensationally tasty.
So eggs, sugar, walnuts, butter and instant coffee, in addition to these you will only need vanilla extract or vanilla sugar and salt. And, because during the holidays I know for sure that everyone makes cakes that are usually used in egg yolks, so many egg whites will remain in stock, this cake is a good opportunity to use them.
Preparation of ness cream with butter
1. Put a saucepan of water on the fire, about the width of your hand. We choose a heat-resistant bowl that fits on the mouth of the pan, so that the bottom of the bowl does not touch the boiling water (we throw more water, if there is too much). While the water is boiling, put the 4 whole eggs, vanilla, salt and sugar (150 grams) in a bowl and beat them with a pear-shaped wire just enough to liquefy and start to form a light foam on the surface. .
2. When the water in the pan boils, transfer the bowl with the whole eggs on top of it and add the ness coffee. Reduce the heat to low and start stirring, insisting on the bottom of the bowl. The composition in the bowl must be heated slowly, from the steam, not from the direct contact with the boiling water, otherwise we risk to obtain only an omelet.
3. We continue to mix continuously, insisting especially on the bottom and sides of the bowl. We do not aim to thicken the ness cream who knows how hard in this phase, just to heat it well. The consistency of the boiled cream, when ready, should be about like honey. If it gets too thick in the bowl, it's not good, it means I got a coffee-flavored papara!
4. Transfer the ness cream to a clean bowl and scrape well the bowl in which we prepared it, with a flexible spatula. Let it cool well before continuing. To speed up the cooling of the cream, we can put it in a double bowl with cold water, which we change a few times. Be careful, the water has nothing to do with the cream!
Preparation of meringue top with walnut
5. As long as the cream base cools well, we have all the time in the world to take care of the walnut meringue countertop. Turn on the oven and set it at 150 ° C. In a large bowl, put the egg whites and salt. We beat them with the mixer until a white foam forms, like snow. Gradually add sugar and vanilla. We continue to beat until the sugar dissolves completely and we get a glossy and firm meringue.
6. Add all the ground walnuts over the meringue and gently incorporate it with the spatula, as shown in sponge cake recipe with walnuts.
7. Pour the composition in the oven tray lined with baking paper (tray dimensions 42 * 33 cm). Level the meringue composition well with walnuts and put it in the oven at a medium height.
8. Bake the countertop for 45-50 minutes, until the edges come off the baking paper. Remove the top from the oven and let it cool well.
Preparation of cream with ness and butter
9. Until the countertop cools, prepare the cream with which we will fill the cake. This cream appears, whether it is with chocolate, as for Doboș, or with ness coffee, as for this cake, it is not one of those butter creams that are usually said to be "nauseous". It is an exceptionally fine and tasty cream, in which the ratio between butter and the rest of the ingredients it contains is about 1: 1. The result will be a fluffy cream, very pleasantly flavored, not too sweet and with an excellent hold.
For the cream, the butter must be soft, taken out of the fridge a few hours before.
10. Put the soft butter in the bowl of the mixer and beat at high speed until it becomes frothy and increases in volume.
11. The composition with steamed coffee, completely cooled, is added to the foam butter in 4 slices. Beat vigorously with the mixer after each new installment added. We stop the mixer a few times, scrape the bowl with a cream spatula that adheres to it and continue beating.
12. Finally, we get a ness cream with volume, very tasty and, as I said, not too sweet. That's right, because the walnut meringue top is quite sweet, the final taste of the cake will be balanced.
Assembling the cake
13. The meringue top with walnut, well cooled, comes off completely from the baking paper and, with a serrated knife, cut into two perfectly equal pieces. On top of one of the halves, spread a little more than half of the ness cream in an even layer.
14. Add the second half of the meringue top with walnuts, spread the rest of the ness cream on top and level it as evenly as possible.
15. Sprinkle the desired decoration on top of the cream, grated chocolate, chopped roasted walnut from the knife, various decorations. I decorated it with crispearls because they are very crunchy and have an excellent taste of good chocolate, which will pleasantly complement the aroma of the cake. The assembled cake is refrigerated for at least three hours, ideally overnight, before serving and serving.
For portioning, I recommend using a very sharp knife. It should be soaked in hot water after each cut and wiped with a clean towel. Measure the cake, mine was 32 * 21 cm, and mark with a knife the lines after which you cut. The equal portions ensure a pleasant appearance to the cake. It is not a tall cake, it is 3.5 cm high, so I recommend that it be cut into small pieces (I took out 28 pieces). Stored in the fridge, the cake with ness cream and meringue top with walnut will not stick, so it can be easily served by hand and fits perfectly in the trays with assorted cakes.