We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The chicken breast is cut into strips, beaten and seasoned.
It is given through flour, egg and at the end it is given through cornflakes.
Fry in hot oil
Baked chicken slices
You've probably read here on the blog that we don't really eat fried foods. I have a problem with cholesterol, and Peter has a problem with his stomach, so we make it good for both of us. We quickly got used to the snails or meatballs in the oven, to the soups without sausages and hardened vegetables or to other dishes that we prepared in an oil bath.
Baking snails or baked chitfels has other benefits, besides the one related to our health. For me, the biggest benefit is the fact that I don't make ends meet in the house, that smell that goes into the depths of your pores, the depths of your closets and maybe in the neighbors' house.
That smell because when you finish the round of snails you have to jump in the shower and shampoo your hair 3 times!
Not to mention the amount of oil used. In fact, let's talk! If I fried them in a pan, I had to change the oil at least twice. Then put the oil in the bottle, (God forbid you throw it in the sink or toilet bowl!), Put a few drops next to the bottle, wipe the bottle, wipe the furniture or the sink & # 8230 I think you know what I'm talking about, don't you? ?
Finally, we better return to the wonders of today's snits. Baked chicken slices, to be exact!
Ingredients baked chicken slices
- 1 healthy and generous chicken breast, meaning large
- 40 g grated parmesan
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons flour
- salt, pepper, oregano (or other aromatic plant)
- olive oil
Turn on the oven at the temperature you normally use for baking and put baking paper in a tray.
Slice the chicken breast and beat each piece of meat with a hammer.
Sprinkle salt, pepper and oregano on each piece of hammered meat.
- First beat the eggs with a fork together with a little salt
- in the second chicken flour
- in the third mix the parmesan with the breadcrumbs.
Pass each piece of meat through the flour, then through the egg and finally through the breadcrumbs.
Place the snails in the prepared tray and drizzle a little olive oil on top of them.
- ! I recommend you put the oil in a bottle with a pump. It is much easier to manage the amount of oil in this way. 1-2 tablespoons of oil are enough for each piece of meat. !
Put the tray in the oven for 15 minutes, then turn the snails, smaller or spray olive oil and leave them in the oven for 5-10 minutes (or until golden brown). And that's it!
- Depending on your oven, adjust the baking time. I bake them at 180 degrees and I have a Zanussi electric oven, and after 20 minutes the snails are brown, so in the pictures.
- You can also use the recipe for pork or beef.
- Next to the slices I made a garlic sauce: 2 cloves of crushed garlic, rub them well with a little salt. Add, one by one, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, mix, then add yogurt. As much as you want! Season with salt and pepper and add dill or chopped parsley.
Snails with cornflakes - Recipes
Welcome to my blog!
Today I decided to publish a recipe for a taste of biscuits, which I prepared for a while. Good thing I wrote the ingredients then because I made it out of my head. Today I decided to prepare it again, so that I can leave it to you.
- 100 gr f & # 259in & # 259
- 100 g of egg flakes
- 80 g cornflakes
- 30 gr zah & # 259r
- 50 ml oil
- 130 ml hot water
- 50 gr prunes and / or other dried fruits of your choice
- 1/2 sachet baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- a dust score & # 539i & # 537oar & # 259
- seed & # 539e of susan
- Put all the dry ingredients in a bowl (Apart from the sesame seeds, which you will press over the biscuits), and pour the liquid ingredients over them. The water should be warm to hot. Mix the composition with a spatula.
2. Form a ball with a machine or spoon and place them on a baking tray to look like the picture. Do not flatten the balls too much, the biscuits should be airy and fluffy. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
3. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 170 degrees Celsius for about 25-30 minutes, with ventilation.
After baking, let the biscuits cool down and then serve them with pleasure. Isn't it easy to make them? & # 128578 The longer they stay, the crispier they will become drier. Serve it as a snack or when you're craving something sweet and it's delicious!
- If you want to try this review again, I look forward to hearing from you!
- If you like or share this post, thank you in advance! @diaskitchen
If you found this web page and want to post it on social networks, use the hashtag #diaskitchen & Icirc & # 539i thank you!
| Dia & rsquos Kitchen is the legal copyright holder of the materials on this blog, which may not be used or published without the written consent of the author |
Click to rate it!
Average rating 4.4 / 5. Number of votes: 7
There are no votes yet! Be the first to rate this post.
Leave a reply
Chicken breast in cornflake crust
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Line a tray with baking paper.
Cut the chicken breast into pieces of the desired size. But keep in mind that it tightens when preparing. Then season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
In a plate add flour, cayenne pepper, paprika, mix well and salt to taste.
In a deep bowl or plate, beat the eggs well and season with salt and ground black pepper.
In another plate add the cornflakes.
Pass each strip through the flour mixture, through the egg, then again through the flour, and through the egg, and at the end pass it through the cornflakes. Make sure they stick well to the chicken pieces.
Place the chicken pieces in the pan and sprinkle with melted butter. Bake the chicken for 30 minutes.
How to serve chicken in cornflake crust
The chicken in cornflake crust goes perfectly with a steamed vegetable garnish or with a seasonal salad.
Advice! If you don't like chicken breast, you can use any other part of the chicken to prepare this recipe.
Bread flakes with cornflakes
We clean the vegetables, we cut them in four. Put cold water in a pot and add the cleaned and cut wings in two to which we cut the top (we can leave them whole, according to everyone's preference). Add 1 teaspoon salt, carrot, parsley, garlic clove and 1 teaspoon peppercorns after I initially foamed the soup and let it simmer until the wings are cooked. Remove from the soup and leave to cool. In a plate we break the eggs and season them with a little salt. In another plate we put a few tablespoons of flour and separately on another plate we put the cornflakes which we initially crush a little.
Season the wings with salt and ground pepper and then give them flour, egg and then cornflakes.
Heat oil in a pan and fry the wings until nicely browned on both sides. When they are browned, take them out on a paper napkin to absorb the excess oil and we can serve them with a garnish of mashed potatoes or sauteed vegetables with a sauce of boiled mayonnaise with garlic.
Cooking instructions on the stove
For the hob, you will still use the same ratio between oats and liquid. But to start, you will want to bring the liquid to a boil in a small saucepan. Then reduce the heat to low and pour in the oats. Let them cook until they thicken and absorb all the liquid, stirring frequently. It will take about 5 minutes.
Whether you use the microwave or the stove, you now know how to make oats and how fast and easy it is. The result is a warm bowl of soft creamy oats, which is ready to be supplemented with your favorite supplements.
THE LARGEST BEER TRAY I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today we prepared a huge plate with different beer appetizers. In addition to these recipes you can make tomato salsa, guacamole, tzatziki, or you can put ketchup, adjika, bbq sauce and so on. Also decorate with nachos, chips, nuts of different types. If you want to make it more consistent, add baked sausages, meat, different types of cheese, dried fish, etc. Make such a plate when guests come or when you want to caress your man with beer appetizers, he will surely appreciate and fall in love with you. I hope you like these recipes and prepare them with pleasure. I wish you a day as tasty as possible and good appetite!
Ingredients for chicken breast popcorn:
- 1 small chicken breast
- 200 ml. - chefir
- 350 gr. - sugar-free cornflakes
- 1 teaspoon - sweet paprika
- ½ teaspoon - hot paprika
- 1 teaspoon - natural spice for chicken
- ½ teaspoon & # 8211 garlic powder
- 4 eggs
- 4-5 tablespoons - olive or sunflower oil
- Salt and black pepper
Method of preparation:
- Cut the chicken breast into small pieces, about the size of a popcorn. Put the pieces in a bowl, add the spices on top, 1 teaspoon of salt or to taste, season with black pepper, pour the kefir and mix everything together. Let the meat marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Then prepare the ingredients for the crust: Put the flour in a bowl, put the eggs in the second and put the chopped cornflakes in the third. Season the contents of each bowl with salt and black pepper, only add sweet paprika to the cornflakes. Beat the eggs well and mix in the bowls with flour and cornflakes to incorporate the spices.
- Drain the excess marinade from the meat as well as possible, roll the chicken breast pieces in flour, then in the egg and finally in the chopped corn, make sure that the whole surface is covered.
- Arrange the chicken breast pieces on a tray lined with baking sheet and greased with oil, at the end sprinkle them with a little oil and brown them in the preheated oven at 190 degrees C for about 20 minutes.
- Take the popcorn out of the oven and serve it with pleasure. Good appetite!
Ingredients for ears:
- 600 gr. - yeast-free sheets
- 200 gr. - salami cut into small cubes
- 1/3 chopped chili peppers
- 150 gr. - Landana cheese (or any other type)
- 1 or
- A little flour for powdering
Method of preparation:
- Spread the dough in a rectangle about 24/45 cm in size. Arrange on the entire surface of the dough salami cut into small cubes, chopped chili peppers, grated cheese and cut the dough in half horizontally.
- Move the pieces slightly apart. Take a piece and roll both edges towards the center and then join them well so that they do not fall apart during baking. Cut ears about 1 cm. thickness, before placing them on the baking tray flatten them lightly with your palm.
- Since you put them on the pan grease them with beaten egg and bake them in the preheated oven at 190 degrees C fan mode for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the ears from the oven, let them cool a bit and serve them with pleasure.
Ingredients for grissini with prosciutto:
Method of preparation:
- Wrap ¾ in a grissina with prosciutto and so on until you finish them all. Serve them as an appetizer with whatever you want.
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a photo of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood
Cornflake cake with peanuts and caramel (without baking) - a sensational dessert!
This delicious, fine, interesting and unusual cake is easy to prepare, without baking. It has many layers, caramel, crunchy peanuts and a pleasant sour note, offered by cream. Try to prepare it!
INGREDIENTS (for a rectangular tray, measuring 28 x 14 cm):
-150 g of cornflakes (sweet)
-100 g of fried and unsalted peanuts (or other nuts)
-500 g of fermented cream (at room temperature)
-a teaspoon of gelatin + 2 tablespoons of water
-100 g of 20% fermented cream.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Prepare the caramel: put the sugar and water in a saucepan with a thick bottom. Boil them over medium heat, without stirring, until you get an intense caramel, brown / amber.
2.Take the caramel off the heat. Immediately add the butter to it and mix well.
3. Gradually add (one tablespoon) the fermented cream and mix until smooth.
4. Transfer the caramel sauce to another bowl. Let it cool. During cooling it will thicken.
5.Crush the peanuts a little.
6. Pour 2 tablespoons of cold water over the gelatin and let it hydrate (according to the instructions on the package).
7.Mix 1/3 of the cooled caramel with the chopped peanuts.
8.Then add the remaining caramel (2/3) in the fermented cream and mix until smooth. Melt the hydrated gelatin on a bain-marie, over low heat or in the microwave (without boiling it), then let it cool a bit and add it to the cream. Stir.
9.Assemble the cake: grease the form with oil and line it with food foil (this way the foil sticks more easily to the walls of the form). Transfer the peanuts mixed with caramel in it, spreading them evenly and pressing them very well.
10. Spread a thin layer of cornflakes (you can replace them with crushed biscuits or crumbled sponge cake) on the surface of the peanut layer, then cover it with an even layer of cream.
11. Alternate the layers of cornflakes and cream until you are done. The last layer must be represented by cornflakes: don't forget to press them a little with your finger, so that they penetrate the cream.
12. Put the cake in the fridge for 8-10 hours (overnight). Then take it out of the mold and remove the food foil from its surface.
13. Decorate the cake to your own taste. We melted some chocolate and drew a few random lines on its surface.
Corn flour (gluten free) bio - biomed
Now form small balls of dough and roll them briskly through cornflakes. Vegetable tart with polenta top. Cornbread, as this dish is called, was. The corn from which the famous polenta is made is loaded with multiple vitamins - A, B, C and E, but also minerals - potassium, magnesium and iron. Manufacturer: Rapunzel Weight: 500g. Corn flakes and corn puffs are made from corn semolina. If you want, you can mix cornflakes with breadcrumbs or even a little corn to have different textures.
What do we season the chicken with and how. Porridge with corn cob is more like an ordinary oatmeal.
The benefits of eating oatmeal
Protects the heart
Due to the antioxidants in the composition, oatmeal prevents the appearance of cardiovascular diseases. Also, the dietary fiber contained in flakes helps lower bad cholesterol (LDL) and does not change good cholesterol (HDL).
Improve sleep quality
The nutrients in oatmeal stimulate the production of melatonin, a hormone that induces sleep in the body. Also, regular consumption of oatmeal stimulates the production of insulin, helping the neural pathways to receive tryptophan, an amino acid that acts as a sedative for the brain.
Oatmeal is rich in soluble fiber, and this helps regulate digestion and thus stimulate bowel movements. Regular consumption of flakes helps prevent constipation.
I maintain the feeling of satiety
Due to the beta glucan in the composition, oatmeal helps maintain the feeling of satiety. At the same time, the carbohydrates in the composition are a main source of energy for the body, and this makes the oatmeal consumed in the morning to ensure a very good tone for the whole day.
The benefits of eating oatmeal
Other benefits of eating oatmeal
- I support bone health
- Reduce high blood pressure
- Reduce oxidative stress
- Flakes are good for heart health
- They strengthen the immune system
- They are useful in slimming belts.